The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) has partnered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to implement outreach programs to the court and transportation community in order to increase awareness and work to improve the timely transmission of commercial driving convictions. NCSC has conducted CDL awareness programs at multiple conferences and meetings:
- The American Bar Association: Judicial Division Traffic Court Seminar
- AAMVA CDL Coordinators and IT Directors Conference
- AAMVA Region 2 Conference
- NDAA National Traffic Law Center CDL Conference
- Indiana Judicial College
- Western CMV Safety and CDL Compliance Summit
Awareness programs can be in the form of presentations, workshops or small group meetings of judges, court officials and other stakeholders involved in commercial driving cases. NCSC does not charge for these programs, funding is provided by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
We invite you to contact the NCSC if your organization would like more information: Email Jannet Okazaki or call her at 757.259.1824.