Informal Trial Evaluations
- Iowa Informal Family Law Trial Pilot Project Final Report (2018)
- Evaluation of IDRTs in Deschutes County, Oregon (2017)
- Idaho Informal Custody Trial (ICT) process evaluation (2010)
Informal Domestic Relations Trials Resources
- *New* Arizona Administrative Order 2022-159 authorizing the Informal Family Law Trial pilot program
- *New* Washington Administrative Order 25700-A-1478 to adopt General Rule 40 on Informal Family Law Trials
- Informal Trials Toolkit August 2020
- Iowa Informal Family Law Trial Project
- Informal Hearings Comparison Chart for Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Utah Rules.
- Individual State Rules for Informal Hearings: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Utah.
- Change Happening Now: Informal Hearings, Presentation by Jeff Hall, Trial Court Administrator Deschutes County Circuit Court.
Oregon Judicial Branch Forms for Family Law
- Informal Domestic Relations Brochure and Information for Selecting Which Type of Trial.
- Oregon Judicial Department, Uniform Trial Court Rule 8.120 on Informal Domestic Relations Trials.
Alaska Court System Self-Help Center
Family law information on informal trials can be found here:
- Getting ready for Hearing or Trial
- Domestic Relations Trials: Understanding the Two Options
- Family law hearing and trial prep videos
Access the Justice for All Informal Domestic Relations presentation and toolkit resources related to it. This effort was led by Danielle Hirsch, Principle Court Management Consultant for NCSC.