How to post a job from the court community
Thank you for contacting the National Center for State Courts to assist with your recruitment needs.
In order to have your job(s) posted at Employment Opportunities from the Court Community in a timely manner, please:
- Prepare job announcement as a PDF document.
- Transmit them via e-mail to Kim Ward.
- Announcements will remain posted until the specified closing date or for 30 days. There is no charge for posting at this site.
- Announcements will be posted within 48 hours of receipt. Please check the link to confirm your postings.
- Internships, externships and clerkships can also be promoted through the CORA (Court Opportunity Recruitment for All) student portal.