Court leaders across the country are sharing their stories from inside the courts about how they're dealing with the coronavirus crisis.
- Penny Wagner, coordinator of Colorado Courts’ Self-Help Centers,
- Judge Emily Miskel, 470th District Court in Collin County, Texas
- A New Jersey drug court
- Judge Glenn Grant, acting administrative director of the New Jersey Courts
- Bridget Baker, director of court operations, Eighth Judicial Circuit Court, Gainesville, Fla.
- Kim Turner, deputy court executive officer of human resources & training, Superior Court of California, San Bernardino County
- Rhonda Hebert, program manager of communications, Connecticut Judicial Branch
- Howard Berchtold, trial court administrator, Superior Court of New Jersey, Atlantic and Cape May counties
- Joe Baxter, Rhode Island State Court Administrator, President of the Conference of State Court Administrators and Vice-Chair of the NCSC Board of Directors