About the Summit
This summit, held February 24-26, 2020 in Phoenix, Arizona, will provide an opportunity for data specialists and Chief Information Officers/Chief Technology Officers (CIO/CTO) to explore areas of common ground, identify roles and responsibilities, discuss issues of Information Technology and data governance, and develop an action plan to better enable courts to strategically use data. Courts are strongly encouraged to send teams including the Chief Data Officer (CDO) or data specialist, CIO, and CTO.
Registration is full.
Attendee registration is $195 per person, and payment may be made by credit card or check. Credit cards are only available for payment when registering online. Registration deadline is February 3, 2020.
The registration fee includes the following:
- Admission to all education sessions
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Daily refreshment breaks
- Use our online registration for the fastest signup experience. Pay with credit card or check.
- If you don’t already have an NCSC profile you will need to create one, and then you will be able to register for the Summit.
Judicial Education Center of the Arizona Supreme Court
3003 N. Central Avenue, Suite 500 (5th Floor)
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Parking: Covered parking garage
Time to Hotel: Five-minute drive or a five-minute walk
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North
10 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Hotel check-in: Sunday, February 23, 2020
Hotel check-out: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 or Thursday, February 27, 2020
Hotel Reservation Cutoff Date: Monday, February 3, 2020
Parking: Covered parking available at $10/night
Time to Meeting location: Two-minute drive or a five-minute walk
The Embassy Suites and Judicial Education Center are about 14 minutes from the Sky Harbor International Airport. Uber and Lyft fares are typically $16 to $18. There is also a light rail available that provides transportation in downtown Phoenix as well as to and from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Visit valleymetro.org for more information.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
3400 E. Sky Harbor Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85034
This is a green conference, so conference materials will be available online by February 17, 2020 via the DS/IT Summit’s Conference App. With this app, you will be able to communicate with attendees, read speaker biographies, provide feedback, and more! Conference coordinators will be using the app to push out important information related to the conference before and during the conference. Follow these simple steps to install the app on your mobile device and check out the attached How-To Guide to get the step-by-step instructions on how to use it.
- 1. Download and install the app, NCSC Conferences, on your iOS or Android device.
- 2. Once installed, open and select Data Specialists/Information Technologists Summit from the list and "Join."
- 3. Create your profile by using an e-mail address. Once you have created a profile in the app, you will be able to connect it to one of the social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter). See detailed information about it here.
- 4. Enjoy Social App Features – just like a private social network for your event!