State Judiciary Principles
- The Supreme Court needs the management flexibility to efficiently and effectively coordinate the courts as a system.
- Court services should be delivered to the public in a coordinated manner.
- Access to justice and court services should be maintained and enhanced throughout the state.
- Courts must collaborate with partners to maintain and enhance current efforts to create a more effective justice system.
- As an equal branch of government, the judicial branch is of equal value to all citizens and should be adequately funded by general appropriation to perform its constitutional duties and to resolve disputes throughout the state.
- The courts should continually assess their ability to operate effectively.