The Judicial Conduct Reporter, published quarterly, summarizes recent decisions and advisory opinions, reports developments in judicial discipline, and includes articles on judicial ethics and discipline procedure topics. The winter issue (the first one in the year) reviews the previous year in judicial ethics and discipline: reporting on discipline statistics, summarizing all cases in which judges were removed, and reviewing the top stories.Most recent issue
- Social media posts by judges on controversial issues
- Private dispositions of judicial conduct complaints
- Recent cases
- Zoom problems: In re Burchett (Washington Commission 2021)
- Juror intimidation: In the Matter of Scott (Nevada Commission 2021)
- No excuses: In the Matter Concerning Connolly (California Commission 2021); Public Admonishment of Roberts (California Commission 2021)
Sign up here to be notified when a new issue of the Judicial Conduct Reporter is published and for other NCSC e-newsletters.
Judicial Conduct Reporter Indices
- If you know the date of the issue you're seeking, you may search by the dates below.
- If you're researching a particular topic, browse our topic index to find the issues you need.
Issues by Date