Courthouse and Courtroom Technologies
The following technology system types are integral to daily courthouse and courtroom processes:
- Evidence Display: Technologies allowing for the presentation of evidence within the courtroom.
- Assisted Listening: Sound amplifiers which reduce background noise experienced by listeners.
- Digital Communications: Systems for wired, wireless, uploading, and streaming communication.
- Recording of Court Proceedings: Courtroom discussions must be captured for the official court record.
- Video Access to the Courtroom: Video allows individuals in other locations to observe or participate in courtroom proceedings.
- Technical Infrastructure: Including power lines, data lines, and floor connections.
- Self-Service Kiosks: Outside of the courtroom, kiosks allow user access to public, legal, and case information.
- Audio: Including microphones, the public address system, and white noise generators.