Here are the top six considerations for courts presented with high-profile cases:
1. At what stage of litigation is this case?
2. Who will be on the leadership team?
3. What should the judge presiding over the case do?
4. What unique challenges will arise based on this type of case?
5. Who is interested in this case?
6. How best can we manage the case with existing resources?
View other helpful resources.
Have more questions? Please contact Greg Hurley at email@example.com or (800) 616-6164.
Picture from the Jerry Sandusky trial which was tried at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania in June of 2012.