Registration (pdf)(Please note: Hotel reservations must be arranged separately.)
Program and Materials
Call or email Veronica Scafaru at 703-841-6901.
Hawthorne Hotel 18 Washington Square W, Salem, MA 01970Tel. 978.744.4080 / 800-SAY-STAY
The hotel has put aside a block of 50 rooms at the rate of $87 plus taxes: $96.31. Subsequent room rentals will be at $119, the government rate. Wifi and parking are free.
The booking code is NCSC04 on this secure hotel website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding hotel rooms for SATURDAY, APRIL 20th.
In and Around Salem
See what Salem has to offer!
There are a number of ways to arrange your Boston-Salem travel.
1. Boston Car Service from Logan Airport — Flat rate $55.00. Call 617-777-9966.
2. Subway/Commuter Rail from Logan Airport — Approximately $9.00‐$13.00.
Take complimentary Logan Shuttle bus service to Airport "T" Station on the MBTA Blue Line.Take the Blue Line ($2) to State Street, transfer to the Orange Line to North Station.Take the Newburyport/Rockport line to Salem Depot ($7, 25‐30 minutes). From Salem Depot, you may walk or take a taxi to the hotel. For commuter rail schedules, visitwww.mbta.com
3. Taxi from Logan Airport to hotel — Approximately $50 plus tip.
4. Logan Express Bus – Approximately $32.00 total.
Take Logan Express bus service to Peabody ($12), Route 1, at 164 Newbury Street. From Logan Express in Peabody, take taxi. About $15-$20 for 1‐2 people.For schedules, visit massport.com
5. Amtrak — If you are arriving by Amtrak from New York or other points south, you will arrive at South Station. Travel to North Station via subway or taxi, then take commuter rail to Salem. (See option 1 for more information about the commuter rail.)
6. North Shore Shuttle — $45 from Logan to Hotel. Needs to be arranged in advance. Call 781-286-8660.
Back to Conference Home