The National Center for State Court's Library: Is a user-centered special library that
- Welcomes ICM fellow students annually
- Welcomes international visitors
- Provides reference assistance to NCSC staff, the court community, and academics interested in judicial administration
With rich collections, it
- Is home to a specialized judicial administration collection, particularly from the state court perspective
- Provides online access to NCSC published materials (ie., reports, videos, guides, etc.) in the eCollection
- Supports the work of the NCSC with a collection that is strong in social science disciplines, especially law, political science, and sociology. Other specialized areas of focus are elder justice, restorative justice, and juvenile justice
- also offers a physical collection that contains timely resources beyond NCSC produced publications
Collaborations and partnerships include
- Houses all State Justice Institute-funded projects
- Sponsors quarterly brown bag events where a guest speaker is invited to present on a topical issue, often open to guests
- And is a neighbor to William & Mary Law School
The NCSC Library supports the operations of the National Center by providing access to information and services that meet the information needs of its library users, both internal and external.
Search the Library catalog
To request use of any NCSC materials please contact the librarian.
The eCollection provides access to NCSC research reports, KIS Trends products, court- and justice-related association resources, and other Center publications.
Sign up for our upcoming webinars, and browse our archive of recorded webinars.
Our e-newsletters target a broad range of fast-evolving issues in state courts: Budget and funding strategies during economic downturns; legislative trends; new technology; developments in elder and child protection; jury management best practices, judicial salaries, NCSC course offerings and more.
More NCSC information & resources
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit our Information & Resources section.