For over fifty years, the Fair Housing Act has protected individuals and families in the United States from housing discrimination. State court judges and subject matter experts at the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development will discuss fair housing protections, enforcement mechanisms, and implications for state courts.
- Hon. Bridget McCormack, Chief Justice, Michigan Supreme Court
- Hon. James Snyder, Associate Judge, Circuit Court of Cook County
- Heather Nodler, Trial Attorney, Fair Housing Enforcement, U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Kathleen Pennington, Assistant General Counsel, Fair Housing Enforcement, U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Elise Shore, Senior Trial Attorney, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Megan Whyte de Vasquez, Deputy Chief, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice
For more information, contact Samira Nazem.