Join us for the second installment of the three-part webinar series, “The Promises and Perils of AI in the Courts.” Panelists will discuss important legal factors such as bias in AI, ethical and regulatory considerations, and the impact of AI on law firms.
The playback and materials from the first webinar, AI 101, can be viewed here. The final installment in the series is tentatively scheduled for October 18.
- Hon. Anna Blackburne-Rigsby, Chief Judge of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals; President, Conference of Chief Justices
- Greg Sattizahn, State Court Administrator, South Dakota Unified Judicial System; President, Conference of State Court Administrators
- Sonia M. Gipson Rankin, Professor of Law, The University of New Mexico School of Law
- Iria Giuffrida, Assistant Dean for Academic and Faculty Affairs and Professor of the Practice of Law, William & Mary Law School
- Jordan Furlong, Legal Sector Analyst and Consultant, Law21
For more information email Anthony Kim.