Created in collaboration with the Center for Behavioral Health and Justice at Wayne State University and Indiana's Management Performance Hub, the RJOI data visualization illustrates the following measures across the states:
- sociodemographic and economic indicators,
- drug overdose death rates,
- buprenorphine prescribers, and
- prescription drug monitoring program (PDMP) statistics.
These measures have helped inform RJOI in their intent to develop regional solutions to the opioid epidemic from a court perspective, while strengthening collaboration among their state partners.
To get started...
1. Select datasets by clicking on horizontal lines next to one of three county-level measures.
||||2. Select how the data should be displayed.||||
3. Select the type of overdose mortality data to display.