NCSC's Forms Camp is a series of nine engaging, interactive webinars that teach individuals how to improve court forms.
What you'll learn
Learn how to improve state court forms from national experts. Six substantive topics will cover:
- Form design
- Plain language
- User testing
Meet colleagues from around the country, build a national network, exchange information and share ideas. Participate in three facilitated working sessions, and:
- Review actual forms
- Discuss how to improve forms
- Work through tricky issues related to forms creation and revision
Join us on Wednesdays from 2 – 3 p.m. ET.
- August 10 – User testing with Alison Spanner: If you love your forms, let them go. They will come back better.
- August 17 – Forms review and revision
- August 24 – Document assembly and form automation with Quinten Steenhuis
Who should register?
Judges, clerks, AOC staff, court staff, forms committee members, court interpreter and language services staff, help center staff, forms developers, legal services providers or others interested in plain language writing for self-represented litigants.
Past camp sessions: Recordings and materials
Don't hesitate to contact us about the virtual summer camp series.