Suicide is now the second leading cause of death for young people aged 10-24. Everyone, including the courts, has a role in preventing suicide.
Join us to learn concrete strategies for courts to activate suicide prevention and to hear about resources including 988, the new National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, and the Mobile Response and Stabilization Services.
- Teri Deal, Principal Court Management Consultant, NCSC
- Dr. Chris Drapeau, Executive Director of Prevention, Suicide Prevention, and Crisis Response, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- Judge Ginger Lerner-Wren, 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County, Florida
- Dr. Richard McKeon, Chief, Suicide Prevention Branch, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
- Tiffany Russell, Chief Officer of Crisis and Justice Partnerships, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration