There is no one-size-fits-all self-help center.
In this session, panelists will talk about mobile and virtual programs and other alternative approaches to service delivery.
- Aubrie Souza | Court Management Consultant, National Center for State Courts
- Lonni Summers | Senior Court Management Consultant, National Center for State Courts
- Ariel Clemmer| Director, Center for Social Justice, Western New England University School of Law
- Nathanael Player | Director, Self-Help Center and Utah State Law Library, Utah State Courts
- Nikole Xarhoulacos | Children and Family Law Division Manager, Montgomery County Public Defender
For more information email Sam Griffith.