The Judicial Conduct Reporter, published quarterly, summarizes recent decisions and advisory opinions, reports developments in judicial discipline, and includes articles on judicial ethics and discipline procedure topics. The winter issue (the first one in the year) reviews the previous year in judicial ethics and discipline: reporting on discipline statistics, summarizing all cases in which judges were removed, and reviewing the top stories.
Most recent issue
- State judicial discipline in 2023
- Removal cases in 2023
- Top judicial ethics and discipline stories of 2023
- Impatient, undignified, and discourteous conduct
- Artificial intelligence and judicial ethics
- Judges and symbols
- Code of conduct for the U.S. Supreme Court
- What judges said that got them in trouble in 2023
- What they said on social media
- What they said to or about litigants
- What they said to or about attorneys
- What they said to or about court staff and other judges
Sign up here to be notified when a new issue of the Judicial Conduct Reporter is published and for other NCSC e-newsletters.
Judicial Conduct Reporter Indices
- If you know the date of the issue you're seeking, you may search by the dates below.
- If you're researching a particular topic, browse our topic index to find the issues you need.
Issues by Date