The Judicial Conduct Reporter, published quarterly, summarizes recent decisions and advisory opinions, reports developments in judicial discipline, and includes articles on judicial ethics and discipline procedure topics. The winter issue (the first one in the year) reviews the previous year in judicial ethics and discipline: reporting on discipline statistics, summarizing all cases in which judges were removed, and reviewing the top stories.
Most recent issue
- Public comments on cases
- Writing reviews, blurbs, and prefaces
- Exceptions to the confidentiality of judicial discipline proceedings
- Recent cases
- Like a cardiologist, a ninth grader, and a "guy off the street": Kassel (New Jersey 2023)
- “Ominous Bible verses": Davis (Michigan 2023)
- Weekends: Williams (West Virginia 2022)
Sign up here to be notified when a new issue of the Judicial Conduct Reporter is published and for other NCSC e-newsletters.
Judicial Conduct Reporter Indices
- If you know the date of the issue you're seeking, you may search by the dates below.
- If you're researching a particular topic, browse our topic index to find the issues you need.
Issues by Date