John W. Douglas, Senior Court Management Consultant, has expertise in resource allocation, judicial and clerk resource needs, and workflow analysis.
His education includes a B.B.A. (Economics) from Texas State University, and he is a Graduate Fellow of the Institute for Court Management.
Highlights of NCSC Projects:
- Directed and/or staffed over 40 statewide Judicial, Court and Probation Staff Workload Assessment Projects
- Judicial Weighted Caseload Study Oregon Court of Appeals
- IV-D Cost Reimbursement Project Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Strategic Planning for Unification of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands’ Supreme and Superior Courts Administrative Functions
- City of Lakewood (CO) Municipal Court Audit
- Traffic Court Survey for the Superior Court of Orange County (CA)