Kent D. Kelly
Kent D. Kelly, Program Specialist and Project Analyst, has worked as an analyst on a wide variety of court-consulting projects over the last 17 years. He has expertise in judicial performance evaluations, court conference coordination, court security, drug court processes, court research, electronic surveys, performance measures application, ADR programming review, records management, staff workload and workflow solutions, statistical reporting and technology assessments. He has worked for the judiciaries of over 40 states, including on-site court work in Arizona, California, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Virginia, and Wyoming.
Highlights of NCSC Projects
- Judicial Performance Evaluation program for the Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts
- Criminal case management assessment, Riverside, Calif.
- Case management system technical requirements, Pinellas County, Fla.
- Court row office consolidation project, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- State court security training and awareness, United States Marshals Service, D.C. / Va.
- Court security training, Rock Springs, Wyo.
- Work process analysis and system requirements, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Court security assessment, Douglas County, Neb.
- Title IV-D case tracking, Maryland AOC
- Electronic document system review, Media, Pa.
- Drug court performance measurements development, New Jersey AOC
- Court program solution analyses, Court Technology Conference (CTC) 2007, 2009, 2011
- Indian Child Welfare Act review, South Dakota AOC
- Court case management system solutions, Reno/Sparks Municipal Courts, Nev.
- Rural court judges strategic planning, Huron, S.D.
- Statewide Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) assessment, New Mexico AOC
- Statewide DRAFT attorney electronic surveying, California AOC
- Statewide court security cost analyses, Maryland AOC
- Court technology needs assessment, New Orleans, La.