Response to the COVID-19 Emergency
- DOT/FMCSA Waiver in Response to the COVID-19 Emergency
- DOT/FMCSA Notice of Enforcement Policy Regarding Expiring Driver's Licenses and Medical Examiner's Certificates
- DOT/FMCSA Notice of Enforcement Policy Regarding Training Requirements
- DOT FMCSA Three-Month Waiver for States and CLP Holders
- Department of Homeland Security, Exemption from Renewal of the Hazardous Materials Endorsement Security Threat Assessment for Certain Individuals
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) thanks the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) for their support of this effort. This material is based upon work supported by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under a grant/cooperative agreement/subaward, dated September 24, 2015.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the FMCSA and/or the DOT.